Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hooray for May!

  Since I got behind on blogging this summer, I am going to do quick photo catch-up posts, starting with a hilarious picture of Jack taken at the end of April.  This is what happens when you have a big sister.  And where did he learn to wield a wand like that? 


And here's a run-down of what we did in May of this year:


 1. We got together with good friends.  These little darlings were having a movie night while the boring adults just sat upstairs and chatted.  Everyone wins!


2. I won a grain mill at the Stake Old Fashioned Fair for my loaf of whole wheat bread. There were many loaves entered, most by people older than I, but I came home victorious!  Jason couldn't stop laughing when I walked in with a ribbon and a mill, and Addie kept saying, "I'm so proud of you, mom!"



3. Jack became busier and happier, if that's even possible.



 4. It got warm enough for us to put on suits and play in the sprinklers.  Jack was a huge fan of sprinklers from the get go.







 5. Addie graduated from preschool! 


 6. Addie and Anna played in the rain, both wearing their galoshes and carrying little umbrellas.


 7. Jack turned one!  Too bad he was sick for his birthday. 


8. We went on a hike in a canyon we had never explored before.  Jason is better than a pack mule on hikes, seeing as how he can carry a child in the front and another child on the back and still smile for pictures... at least, I think that's a smile underneath his mustache.


1 comment:

val said...

Horray for your updates!! And congrats on the mill.