Sunday, September 8, 2013
Oh My, July! (Part 3)
12. Jack and Addie learned it was just as fun to drink from the Slip 'n Slide as it was to play on it. That Slip 'n Slide sure got used this summer!
Lake Powell:
(Jack stayed with grandma and grandpa as a safety precaution, but we sure missed him!)
13. Addie went knee boarding for the first time (yes, I'm dragging along on the back and yes, my legs were completely numb).
14. Addie also experienced her first Rocket Launch from Uncle Pat.
15. Addie caught a fish and reeled it in herself, with some help from Bapa.
16. We met Jesse, the future Mrs. Patrick U., for the first time. Hooray! We couldn't be happier about it all.
End of Lake Powell Trip.
17. We sold Libby, my 1991 Mazda 626 hatchback and the first car I ever owned. She was such an awesome car, equipped with automatic seat belts and a sun roof. I kept the plates as a souvenir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment