Monday, June 30, 2008

Rest Assured

THIS IS NOT A "WE HAD A BABY" POST. I know everyone is expecting the next post on our blog to be an announcement, so I just wanted to spare everyone any disappointment by making the intent of this post clear in the first sentence. No baby yet. Perhaps in the next forty-eight hours, perhaps in the next forty-eight minutes. Only the baby knows, but I think I felt her blowing up some balloons earlier... Anyway, I just wanted to inform everyone that we may have a short time period without the internet coming up here due to a change in tenants. I know, good timing. So if we have our baby during our time of darkness and isolation from the free world, we will rely on old-fashioned phone calls and text messages to spread the word. But don't worry, it will get spread...like mono in a relay-race at Camp Armless Kids.

3 comments:

kate said...

Good luck!!! I hope to hear the good news soon! ;)

Melenie said...

Where is the little gal? We better be getting a text message soon, like tomorrow!

kate said...

Come on already.. We all know that you had the baby.. Let's SEE pictures por favor! :)