Kroger Foods is having a design-a-reusable-bag contest right now. The winner gets their design printed on a bunch of bags and a $1,000 Kroger gift card. There are runner-up prizes, too. You can submit one design per day and vote once per bag per day. So, go here:
REUSABLE BAG CONTEST to enter your own design or vote. Here's one I submitted today, although it takes two days to show up on the website because it has to be reviewed first. If you like it then go vote for it, please!

(If I win we'll have a BBQ, my treat.)
2 comments:
Way awesome bag. If you win, will you ship me a hamburger Fedex? Anyway, you had mentioned changing your friend blog listing.... I can't remember how I did it exactly, but I think all I did was added a new bloglist from the gadgets, and the updated version gives you more options. I know my directions are confusing, but it is only because I don't know what I am talking about. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work, I will think about it harder.
That is darling! Hope ya win! :)
Post a Comment