Saturday, April 26, 2008

Japan, Jazz, and Ham

Today is actually Sunday, April 27th. Just ignore the date above this post. Yesterday (Saturday) we went to a Japanese festival down town and had fun walking around. We watched some karate, listened to some Buddhist Temple drummers (my favorite) and ate a teriyaki chicken sandwich and some meatballs. I'm not sure that either of those is really Japanese, but it was good. Jason's dad and brother, Patrick, came up for the Jazz game and we went with. It was a good game to have tickets to, and it was pretty exciting to be there. When we were going into the Energy Solutions Arena a security guard stopped me and told me I had to leave the ham in the car...ha ha! My belly does look like I'm just hiding a ham under my shirt. Anyway, we had a good time yesterday and that's all I wanted to say.

4 comments:

Melenie said...

that was a good game on Saturday, dont tell Jeff you got to go, he'll be very jealous!

Julie said...

Ha, a ham. Thant's funny. Did he really say that?

What is that thing Jason has stuck down his underpants in his childhood picture?

jason and andrea said...

Yeah, he really did say that! I think he was worried about offending me because right after he said it he said, "I'm just kidding. I'm just making a joke," as he patted me on the shoulder. I think those are pheasant feathers down jason's pants. I'm not sure what he was trying to be, but I'm sure it made sense to him at the time.

Robyn said...

We thought it was a feather too. funny. I love the ham comment. if your baby is like ours, then you do have a little ham porker in there! :)

I love that you heard the "cereal" comment by emily on the video, I thought it was hillarious but I wondered if anyone else would pick up on it. kids can be so wacky it cracks me up.

hey do you know you can post your pics in the posts.you just click on the little picture next to the little fil strip, in the toolbar above where you type your posts. then all your pics will stay on the page with your posts if you want.