Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lovin' Logan

I am sorry I haven't posted any pictures-our computer is dumb won't download photos unless its off of a CD, so I have to use another computer to burn them onto a CD before I can put them on this computer. Maybe on Sunday I'll post some photos of our most recent adventures. We were in Logan last weekend to spend time with friends and go to a concert. Ryan Thompson, Mark's brother and fellow Missing Link member, plays in a band called American Addict. They opened for MXPX in Logan last Saturday night, so we went to watch and rock out. Unfortunately, they started playing before most people had even gotten in the doors yet, so we missed most of their performance. Fortunately, they played an after show at a local gymnastics gym-complete with bouncy floors, trampolines, uneven bars, etc. It was a pretty cool place to have a show because you could really get crazy and jump around, and they are a super-talented band. We had a great time in Logan and we got to hang out with the likes of Zach Carr, Scott Bird, Crystal and Tork, and some new faces, too. Matt and Abbey were out of town, which was sad.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah, I just found your blog, linked through Jeff and Melenie's! How fun--another cousin to add to the list with me, Jeff, Ali, Val, Ryan, Greg, and Paul! It was great to see you guys last weekend.