
The belly photo was taken a few weeks ago, and I think I've gotten a little bigger since then, but you get the idea. The doctor says I'll probably gain another ten pounds in the next two months (I've gained twenty so far), so that's something to look forward to. I already get out of breath just brushing my teeth! I don't look too big to other people, but I feel big -like when I can't see my feet in the shower, and my belly button is so popped out it looks like a nose. I really can't complain though because I feel pretty good most of the time.
5 comments:
So cute, but you're tiny still! Where is the baby? :)
Has your doc told you how big she thinks the babe will be yet?
No, but I think she will be a little six-pounder baby... I hope she will be, anyway!
Hey Jason and Andria This is Nate I think you should name the baby addie, molley or sara. I think if you named her adlia she'd be made fun of at school people would probably call her adlia utlia.
OH yea some of those word varafacation's i can barely read.
Oh yea and theres a cool robin rite outside the laundry room window that is sitting on here eggs.
I guess this could probably kinda be like email sept others can read it to
Post a Comment