So last night I had a dream that I went into labor. We didn't have a bag packed for the hospital, so I had to have the baby in our living room. How weird is that? I'm pretty sure our hospital will let me in to deliver my baby without a bag, but maybe I should double check. Anyway, I was relieved to wake up this morning and find that I still have a wiggly creature in my belly and plenty of time to pack a bag.
If you love horchata, you will love Tuesdays at the Mexican restaurant Alvaros. All day every Tuesday they have free unlimited horchata! You have to buy something to get this delightful liquid for free, but you can buy a churro for only 99 cents. Jason and I downed horchata yesterday like it was air. Delicious cinnamon and rice air. Mmm...
5 comments:
Haha, that sounds like some good air...ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I am imagining it. get a picture of you and your cute belly on here if you can! i'm dyin to see it.
mmm, I think we need to plan a double date, plus the wiggly creature and Adam, to that restaurant next Tuesday!
I didnt have a bag packed. I had the same pair of socks on for 3 days because no one ever brought me a new pair. :(
p.s. come get some tulips!
Mmmm.. Horchataaaa ( said in a Homer Simpson voice)! Thanks for the lovely news on that! I may just check that out!
PS.. belly pics please!
My water broke in the middle of the night. I packed a bag quick, and then guess what I did while my husband was waiting out in the car! I took the nasty nail polish off my toes. I didn't want everyone to see the chipped, ugly polish. When my husband came in and saw what I was doing, he he couldn't believe it. Neither can I now that I think about it. Oh well--women do strange things at the end of their pregnancies!
That is so funny! I can't believe you were thinking about your toes when you were about to have a baby! I wonder what will go through my head when my water breaks...
Post a Comment