These two photos are from a tortoise hunt J, Zach and I went on sometime in June. This particular tortoise thought Zach made some lovely shade and good company. It even nibbled on his shoe lace a little!
Here are some new photos of our little Addie:
We were in St. George three weeks after Addie was born for Tyler's homecoming (we're pretty excited that he is home-it's fun to have all the Utleys together). I had just gotten out of the shower and walked into our bedroom where I saw Jason and Addie cuddling. This was not a staged photograph-they really were both sleeping in the same position! I guess they have more in common than just hair!
Jason was making breakfast my first morning home from the hospital when he cracked an egg with a double yoke, definitely a good omen.
This is Addie's first bath. It started out pretty good and she seemed to enjoy it...and then she was suddenly tired of it al
5 comments:
Oh my gosh.. Seriously she's SO cute!!! I love that those two sleep in the same position how funny is that?
K what the? That egg has to be a good omen.. maybe you're having twins next.. Ha ha.
I love that sleeping picture too, very precious.
Ha, also they are making the same face in the other one. She's so cute and I just wish I could hug her and love her! someday!
That fold up bathtub looks like the idea of the century. I hate that Lincoln's tub takes up so much room. I wish I would have gotten one like that. But I guess since my baby tub is hand me down, beggars can't be choosers, haha. Bathing L was one of the things that freaked me out the most in the beginning. And I know it would be even scarier with such a tiny little lovebug.
Thanks for your sweet note! I am so glad to hear things are getting more bearable. Give it another month and you'll be an old pro, and you will actually start to love it. I'm so proud of you for hanging in there, I knew you could do it!
And I do hope you guys come out sometime, because we will have three bedrooms soon! so you won't have to be in the front room!
She's adorable. That picture of Jason and her sleeping will always be priceless! Too fun.
Ooooo Cute baby!!! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment