Monday, August 18, 2008
A Bunch O'Bits
Okay, I just gave our blog a make-over which means everyone knows I spent some time on here today, so I feel like I need to write something to please the masses. I am afraid this may be a disappointing post because, having not really left my house lately, I haven't experienced anything fascinating enough to write. I have recently eaten two cannolis, both of which were lush. One was dipped in chocolate. The hair on Addie's ears is growing longer instead of falling out, a pleasant surprise (it's one of our favorite features). I finally got some hammock time in this summer, and Addie joined me. She's my tiny buddy and is perfectly content doing just about anything. She is, in fact, laying on my lap busily putting in some miles on her pacifier as I write this post. I learned that the best way to get little boogers out of a baby's nose is with their own finger. Jason got to blow up a refrigerator with some buddies last Saturday night. I got to watch the video footage later. Jason and I are not grown-up enough to make it through church without snacks...I made Jason laugh during sacrament meeting yesterday and the result was some flying Nilla Wafer crumbs. Oh, I just remembered something worth writing about: Jason and I had our 4 year anniversary on the 7th. All I wanted to do was go on a motorcycle ride, so we dropped Addie off at my mom's house and went riding for a good 4 or so hours. We rode the Alpine Loop up through American Fork Canyon and down Provo Canyon. It was really pretty and nice and cool. To finish the day we ate some pizza and a cannoli (one of the above mentioned) at Niccolitalia's in Provo...tasty and Pizza Club approved. It was nice to have a day together baby-free and motorcyle-full. Thanks mom! Well, that'll do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute anniversary! Congrats! :)
That sounds like a great anniversary! I laughed when I read the part about Jason in church.
HI! I am in your Bookclub Blog!
I just updated with a post with our September book! You should go quickly check it out!
*PS Ha ha That is awesome about the treats during church! I would love to bring those in... and sadly our hammock just broke. :( So sad. So it is gone for the moment. But we will get a new one! because those moments are AWESOME!
Yay! a date night! kind of puts the rest of your life back into perspective when you get some time without the baby, not that they aren't precious... :)
I'm happy you guys got to get out of the house and spend some time with just you two. We need to get together again soon.
Glad you got to get out. Happy anniversary! I can just picture you snuggling with little Addie. Keep doing it as much as possible--it goes by so fast.
love the updates. You have talent when it comes to blogging- you random thoughts and tidbits are hilarious and Addie is such a doll!
Post a Comment