Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow! I'm surprised to hear from people already! I think I'm going to like having a blog! We're pretty excited about our little baby girl, and I think she's pretty excited too because she wiggles all the time. Sometimes she kicks so hard it makes me jump! We were just in California and we spent some time with the Rowleys and their new little man. It was exciting to see what we have to look forward too, although our baby won't have awesome red hair.

Jason and I are pretty much the same as usual. We're both working and just taking it easy. We're looking forward to spring/ summer because we are so tired of the snow. You people in California and Southern Utah have it made. Oh, and everyone wear a sweater this Thursday (March 20th) because its Sweater Day, a day made to celebrate Mr. Rogers. Its a real holiday, so have a real celebration and get sweater crazy!

2 comments:

kate said...

I love that there is a real celebrations for sweaters! that's awesome! Hey any names yet for your little one??

Robyn said...

ooh yes andrea, you're taking to this blog thing like a duck to water. maybe we'll check out the cedar d.i. so we can celebrate this holiday, ha! too bad cj is on his mission, he would love that holiday and I am sure have lots of sweater options too.